Rock climbing is increasing in popularity with youngsters and it has many benefits including self-confidence, motivation, teamwork, trust and increased fitness.
Club Sessions include:
- working together as a team and learning to trust climbing partners
- learning how to use equipment safely
- learning the essentials needed for climbing
- developing climbing movement skills and improve levels of ability
- climbing on the top-roped walls and within the bouldering room
- fun climbing games
Groups & Times:
Age and ability
Each Club session will be tailored to suit the age and ability of the group and to enable each individual to have fun whilst achieving essential climbing skills. Minimum age 7 yrs.
Climbing Club Action
Youth Membership Cost
£40 per Half Term
£20 Annual Membership Fee*
(Membership fee entitles you to member only discounts on courses and in our Shop and discount codes for Cotswold Outdoors, Go Outdoors, Up and Under & Mountain Warehouse)
Booking in advance required.
*MEMBERS pay an annual fee of £20 (Jan 1st - Dec 31st). Annual fee will decrease to £10 between July 1st -Dec 31st.